2015 VXS WAVERUNNER
RACE PERFORMANCE WITH TOWING FEATURES
Reengineered from the ground up on an innovative, new race performance platform that's as much fun to ride as it is easy on the wallet. Innovative features include a redesigned NanoXcel hull for a nimble, fuel-efficient ride, a new electric trim system and Yamaha’s patented RiDE™ technology for total control on the water. Passenger-friendly upgrades include a versatile three-up seat, expanded swim platform and tow hook.
- RIDE: The world's first dual throttle handlebar control system delivers an all-new, intuitive driving experience. Operation is simple with no manual shifting, no gears and no complicated processes. Just pull the right lever to go forward and the left lever for reverse.
- MULTIFUNCTION INSTRUMENTATION PANEL: Provides a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level with low fuel warning, low oil pressure warning, hour meter and check engine light with self-diagnostic function.
- SEAT: The seat is textured and bolstered for better grip when charging into turns.
- HO ENGINE: The VXS features a 1.8L normally aspirated High Output Yamaha Marine Engine that can outperform the competitor’s supercharged engines.
- NANOXCEL™ ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT HULL AND DECK: Incredibly strong, yet ultra lightweight, the innovative NanoXcel® hull delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio, agile ride and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- DRY STORAGE: Discretely located under the seat, the removable dry storage compartment keeps valuables water tight.
|FEATURE||2015 VXS WAVERUNNER|
|Carburetor/Injector||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Dry Weight||765 LBS|
|Engine Type||4-cylinder; 4-stroke; 1.8 Liter High Output Yamaha Marine Engine|
|Fuel Capacity||18.5 GAL|
|Hull Material||NanoXcelŽ Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck|
|Vehicle Capacity||1-3 person|
|Storage Capacity||24.6 GAL|