2014 VXS WAVERUNNER
HIGH-ENERGY FUN AT A PRICE THE COMPETITION CAN’T TOUCH.
Yamaha’s high-energy VXS is designed for enthusiasts who crave ultra-fast, affordable fun. The 1.8 liter normally aspirated High Output Yamaha Marine engine boasts the largest displacement in its class. It’s paired with an ultra-lightweight NanoXcel® hull for the most nimble, fuel-efficient ride in the high performance category. Beyond ultra-high performance, this machine delivers a price-to-value ratio that’s unmatched in the industry thanks to its low maintenance requirements, reliability and overall lower costs of operation. And for those who want to share the excitement with passengers, the VXS features a versatile three-up seat and a convenient tow hook for watersports towing.
- SEAT: The seat is textured and bolstered for better grip when charging into turns.
- SPONSON: Below the waterline, the VXS features new sponsons and a ride plate designed like those used to win National and World racing titles.
- HO ENGINE: The VXS features a 1.8L normally aspirated High Output Yamaha Marine Engine that can outperform the competitor’s supercharged engines.
- DASH: Provides a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level with low fuel warning, low oil pressure warning, hour meter and check engine light with self-diagnostic function.
- STEP: Ergonomically designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
|FEATURE||2014 VXS WAVERUNNER|
|Dry Weight||721 LBS|
|Engine Type||4-cylinder, 4-stroke, 1.8 Liter High Output Yamaha Marine Engine|
|Fuel Capacity||18.5 GAL|
|Hull Material||NanoXcel® Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck|
|Vehicle Capacity||1-3 person|
|Storage Capacity||15.1 GAL|