2014 VX CRUISER
LIGHTER. FASTER. MORE FUEL-EFFICIENT THAN EVER.
Yamaha’s best-selling VX Cruiser has been reengineered with lightweight NanoXcel® technology for an all-new riding experience that’s responsive and big on fun. Nanotechnology is engineered on a molecular level making it possible for Yamaha designers to create a revolutionary hull with more strength and durability while shaving 65 pounds off the total weight – giving this nimble craft a lighter weight that’s superior to the competition. The benefits are quicker acceleration, faster mid range and top end speeds and better fuel efficiency. And for families riding three up, Yamaha’s exclusive Cruiser® seat provides all-day cruising comfort.
- NANOXCEL: Incredibly strong, yet ultra lightweight, the innovative NanoXcel® hull delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio, agile ride and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- SEAT: Yamaha introduced the industry's first Cruiser® seat, providing optimal comfort and support for everyone on board.
- LOW RPM/SECURITY MODE: With the ability to control both Low RPM Mode™ and Security Mode, the remote transmitter can be used to increase fuel-efficiency or disable the engine to prevent unauthorized start-ups.
- STEP: Ergonomically designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- DECK STORAGE: A large glovebox and an easily accessed forward storage compartment provide ample space for stowing gear.
|FEATURE||2014 VX CRUISER|
|Dry Weight||686 LBS|
|Engine Type||4-cylinder, 4-stroke Yamaha Marine Engine|
|Fuel Capacity||18.5 GAL|
|Hull Material||NanoXcelŽ Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck|
|Vehicle Capacity||1-3 person|
|Storage Capacity||15.1 GAL|
|Warrenty||1 Year Limited|
|Colour||Black Metallic;Crimson Red Metallic|