2014 VXR WAVERUNNER
OUTRUN AND OUTLAST EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE WATER.
For those who crave ultra-fast, affordable fun – the VXR delivers a quick burst of speed and lightweight agility unlike anything else. Feasting on open water and hairpin turns, this energetic race boat is rewriting record books and cranking out fun. The VXR rolls off the line with a 1.8 liter normally aspirated high output Marine engine that outperforms the competition’s supercharged engines at a price to value ratio that’s untouchable. This affordable powerplant is precision matched with an ultra-lightweight NanoXcel® hull, engineered for blasting through turns while maintaining a controlled ride. The VXR is the first choice for enthusiasts who want off-the-line quickness, lightweight agility and affordability.
- SEAT: Textured and bolstered for grip and comfort when charging into turns.
- CHROME ACCENTS: Bold, chrome accents highlight the superior fit and finish.
- HO ENGINE: The VXR features a 1.8L normally aspirated High Output Yamaha Marine Engine that can outperform the competitor's supercharged engines.
- DASH: Provides a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level with low fuel warning, low oil pressure warning, hour meter and check engine light with self-diagnostic function.
- STEP: Ergonomically designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
|FEATURE||2014 VXR WAVERUNNER|
|Dry Weight||728 LBS|
|Engine Type||4-cylinder, 4-stroke, 1.8 Liter High Output Yamaha Marine Engine|
|Fuel Capacity||18.5 GAL|
|Hull Material||NanoXcelŽ Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck|
|Vehicle Capacity||1-3 person|
|Storage Capacity||15.1 GAL|
|Warrenty||1 Year Limited|
|Colour||Crimson Red Metallic;Black Metallic|