2014 FZR WAVERUNNER
ENGINEERED FOR QUICK HOLESHOT DOMINATION.
Three things put the FZR ahead of all other performance personal watercraft – a powerful Super Vortex High Output engine, an ultra-lightweight NanoXcel® hull and the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. Yamaha’s all-new 1.8L supercharged, SVHO™ Yamaha Marine engine delivers more power and torque than any Yamaha engine before. Upgraded performance components include a larger intercooler and supercharger to increase airflow. Boost pressure is increased 60%. A new top loader intake grate and 160mm, 8-vein pump provide greater thrust and instantaneous water displacement for the highest level of race-ready performance you can get right out of the box.
- DASH: Provides a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level with low fuel warning, low oil pressure warning, hour meter and check engine light with self-diagnostic function.
- SEAT: The aggressively-styled, sport-bolstered seat is ergonomically designed and contoured for added support during extreme riding conditions.
- TELESCOPIC STEERING: The industry’s only telescopic steering column offers three distinct riding positions.
- HYDRO-TURF MATS: Stylized Hydroturf mats reflect the FZR's championship racing heritage.
- SEAT: New for 2014, the FZR has an all-new sport textured seat.
|FEATURE||2014 FZR WAVERUNNER|
|Dry Weight||827 LBS|
|Engine Type||Supercharged 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, Super Vortex High Output Yamaha Marine Engine|
|Fuel Capacity||18.5 GAL|
|Hull Material||NanoXcel® Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck|
|Vehicle Capacity||1-2 person|
|Storage Capacity||21.3 GAL|
|Warrenty||1 Year Limited|