2014 VX DELUXE
NUMBER ONE FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS.
Number one in sales. Number one in reliability. Number one in fuel economy. Number one in resale value. And now it’s the lightest 3-person watercraft in the industry. Introducing the all-new VX Deluxe, engineered with lightweight NanoXcel® technology to shave 65 pounds off its total weight for faster top end speeds, better acceleration, a more agile ride and greater range with fewer fill-ups. With its reliable 4-stroke Yamaha Marine engine and low maintenance requirements, it’s no surprise that the VX Deluxe is number one in the industry.
- NANOXCEL: Incredibly strong, yet ultra lightweight, the innovative NanoXcel® hull delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio, agile ride and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- SWIM PLATFORM: Roomy and comfortable, the extended rear platform is the ideal place for soaking up the surroundings, getting in and out of the water or gearing up for wakeboarding.
- TOW HOOK: Providing yet another opportunity to have fun on the water, the tow hook allows for easy, secure towing.
- SEAT: An exciting Yamaha innovation that offers theater-style seating, spaciousness and a thrilling view for everyone on board.
- GLOVE BOX: A large glovebox and an easily accessed forward storage compartment provide ample space for stowing gear.
|FEATURE||2014 VX DELUXE|
|Dry Weight||681 LBS|
|Engine Type||4-cylinder, 4-stroke Yamaha Marine Engine|
|Fuel Capacity||18.5 GAL|
|Hull Material||NanoXcelŽ Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck|
|Vehicle Capacity||1-3 person|
|Storage Capacity||15.1 GAL|