With an upgraded machine and its enhanced features, Yamaha invites you to a new way of marine life.
In 2011, Yamaha Introduced its new VX700S. The VX700 is a 2 stroke PWC. This is the industry's only 2 stroke runabout model with its 701cc engine. Its reliability and durability have gained overwhelming support from customers around the world regardless of rental or individual use. The VX700's powerful capacity has established entry model standards, however further potential has been unleashed by applying the VAR-MAX body. This body is significantly lighter, has a revised weight balance, and further improvements in agility, turning, and acceleration have also been achieved. The VX700S is a machine truly fit for the "S" in its SPORTS title
The Engine, Pump and Body
- 2-stroke 701cc Engine: Known for its harsh use environment, Yamaha’s proud 2-stroke 2-cylinder 701cc engine has come into its own in the rental market. Its high durability, reliability and maintenance-friendliness is recognized by rental shops all around the world.
- Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from water ingestion.
- 155mm Axial Flow Single Stage Jet Pump with three-blade Stainless impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance.
- Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
- High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook-up.
- VAR-MAX and Multi Chine Semi V-Hull: It is the first to use the VARTM (Vacuum Assisted Resin Transfer Modelling) method for the production of Yamaha WaveRunners.
Its surface hardness and its external appearance surpasses its SMC predecessors.
In addition, with the VAR-MAX, it has been possible to drastically reduce the overall weight of the unit by using a stream lined one piece type casting method for the interior of the body, this makes the VX700S the lightest model in the history of three seater PWC manufacturing.
- Performance Sponson Design: Provides added straight-line comfort and an improved two and three-up riding experience.
- Open Loop Cooling: All Yamaha WaveRunner utilize open loop cooling, which is used by nearly all marine manufactures. It's the most effective, reliable and maintenance-free way to cool your engine.
- Multi Function Digital Meter: Specially designed meters provide a wide range of information in an easy-to-read format. A convenient tachometer keeps the rider informed about the rpm of the engine, while a fuel gauge and hour meter tells the rider when to refuel and keeps track of running time. There are also a full set of warning functions to provide the information the both leisure users and commercial users need.
- 84.0 liter storage capacity: allows ample room for drinks, food, spare clothing, and towels etc, along with other marine sports gear helping you to enrich your marine life experience.
- Extended Rear Platform: The most defining aspect of the exterior look of the WaveRunner VX series is surely its Extended Rear Platform. It provides the space you want for a rest in your marine sports fun, a place to put on or take off your snorkeling or wakeboarding equipment. It is exactly the space you wanted to make the most of the limited room on a PWC.
- Hydro Turf Mats: Under foot is the same Hydro Turf Mats chosen by the world’s PWC riders. They offer optimum grip as well as a cushioning effect that riders are sure to appreciate. Their outstanding durability is another feature that is sure to satisfy commercial users.
- Convex Dual Mirrors: Automotive style and convenience.
- Yamaha’s Trademarked Visibility Spout: A waterspout from the rear of the craft that improves the watercraft’s conspicuity.
|Bore/Stroke||81 x 68mm|
|Carburetor/Injector||Floatless Carburator Mikuni BN38 x 2|
|Engine Type||2-stroke; 2-cylinder|
|Pump||155mm Axial Flow|
|Lubrication Type||Oil Injection|
|Vehicle Capacity||1-3 person|
|Colour||White with Velocity Yellow|